Our V6 engines are custom built according to your needs and budget. From modified road car engines with 200BHP suitable for road going Capri or TVR through to highly competitive classic car race engines with up to 400 BHP.
We also provide a full range of repair, rebuild and modifcation services for any Ford V6 for any application (Road, Race, Track day, Classic)
- G AA block stroked and bored to up to 4000cc
- Steel crankshaft.
- Steel or titanium rods.
- Arias race pistons.
- Dry sump system.
- Fabricated sump for added strength to block.
- Cylinder heads - Ric Wood's own high flow racing heads. Gas flowed and developed to produce 100 bhp per litre with total reliabliity. - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Custom designed inlet and exhaust manifolds.
- Titanium valves, ISKI springs and alloy retainers.
- Camshaft - custom made special high lift designed for our cylinder heads.
- Carb or computer controlled electronic mapped injection and ignition.
- Race transmissions and Differentials.
- Custom made rocker covers...
We use CNC engineering to produce exactly the results we promise. These dramatic improvements in inlet and exhaust flow, together with other performance parts such as custom made camshafts (built to our design) make the V6 a powerful, free revving and torquey engine. It is especially suitable for modern classic racing which is becoming very popular in the UK due to affordable cost and the competitive scene.
The V6 is also a popular road car engine. We can modify your existing engine to give a most pleasing road car engine. This can include CNC engineering to your own cyclinder heads or a complete rebuild to your requirement and budget. We have full Rolling Road and Engine Dyno facilities for tesing and tuning your engine in situ or on a test rig.
There are many options available to customers and we are very happy to discuss and advise on these engines.
We also carry a substantial number of parts for this engine.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR ESSEX PARTS LIST PAGE